a new program available through Stampin Up.
Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
(a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with
some paper fun.
you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals,
décor, and more!
is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
A Free Gift in Your Very First
first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The
Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Simply sign up for the program Now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click join (located in the
upper right hand corner)
sure to choose me as your demonstrator during the ordering process.
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just
think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share
with your friends and family-every month!
Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before
more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards,
journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut
everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s
kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next
month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th.
If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime.
You can also skip a month if you want.
YOU DON’T WANT TO COMMIT?
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper
Pumpkin for one month.