SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS!!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during our week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one on November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
TO CHECK OUT THE ITEMS ON SALE CLICK HERE.As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!
PLEASE USE THIS HOSTESS CODE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE DURING THE ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA YH7PCJYY.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!
Here is a treat for you. A sneak peak from Stampin Up’s new Spring Catalog. During the month of December, I will be sharing lots of sneak peaks. If you don’t have a Stampin Up Demonstrator and would like your very own copy, please subscribe to my newsletter and blog on the right side bar.
The stamp set is called Birthday Blooms. I used Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black and Old Olive in and card stock to create this card.
I would love to hear your comments. Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!
Today I hosted a birthday party for a special little girl. Her name is Rina. Her mother, Keiko attends my monthly card making classes that I hold for the many Japanese ladies that have been transferred to the US with their husbands.
Here is a picture of all the girls that attended Rina’s party.
Tomorrow I will post the cards we made.
For this week’s Breakfast Club card, I inked up a new stamp set that I wasn’t sure what to do with. I think it turned out really pretty. I stamped the image twice on Shimmery White CS, and embossed them in gold. I watercolored with Aqua Painters using Real Red and Pear Pizzazz. Finally, I fussy cut them out.
What do you think?
Here are the products I used to create this card:
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!
The more you have, the more you want to gag!!
I enjoy making cards with different folds. This fold is great for single images. You can just change out the image and the designer series paper and you have a new card.
This is what the inside looks like:
Here are the instructions to make this card. If you would like to see a video on this card, please leave a comment at the end of this post.
- Card base – 7-1/4 x 5-1/2. Score on the short side at 3″.
- Snail a piece of Silver Fancy Foil Vellum (2-1/2 x 5) to Melon Mambo CS (2-3/4 x 5-1/4). Tie a piece of Melon Mambo 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon around this panel into a bow. Trim off excess ribbon.
- Snail panel to front on card.
- Snail Melon Mambo CS (5-1/4 x 4) into the inside of the card.
- Emboss Whisper White CS (5 x 3-3/4) with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder or embossing folder of your choice. Snail to Melon Mambo CS in step 4.
- Emboss Smoky Slate CS (3 x 4) with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder or folder of your choice. Center and snail Whisper White in step 5.
- Stamp the “cat” image in the corner of a piece of Shimmery White CS (3 x 2-1/4) with Versa Mark. Sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat with Heat Tool. (Make sure it is completely heated and the image is turned a shiny black, otherwise it will rub off).
- Color with Aqua Painters and Smoky Slate ink. Add Real Read to the tongue.
- Snail to Smoky Slate CS in step 6.
- Stamp the entire “cat” image on a piece of Shimmery White CS (2-3/4 x 2-1/2) with Versa Mark. Sprinkle Black Embossing Powder and heat with Heat Tool.
- Color with Smokey Slate ink.
- Snail to a piece of Silver Foil Sheets CS (3 x 2-3/4)
- Flag the end of a strip of Melon Mambo (4 x 3/4). Snail to front of the card. (Make sure you only add snail to the part that will be adhered to the front of the card. Otherwise it will seal the card shut.)
- Add a rhinestone on the end of the strip.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the Silver Foil CS in step 12. (Place the dimensionals only on the side that will be adhered to the front of the card.)
- Place on card making certain that you are centering it over the Whisper White CS on the inside of the card.
- Send it to someone special or hoard it for yourself!!
Here are the products I used for this card:
A step – by – step tutorial, with pictures to create these Christmas boxes and gift card/money holders!!
The tutorial includes instructions for three different size boxes and two size gift card/money holders.
AS A BONUS, I AM OFFERING NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL TWO DAYS EARLY.
THIS TUTORIAL IS FREE FOR AN ORDER OF $35 THROUGH MY ONLINE STORE DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, USING THIS HOSTESS CODE TD3JV67Z.
IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN PURCHASE THE TUTORIAL HERE FOR $7.95.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up demonstrator!!As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!