Sympathy cards are not my favorite card to make, but unfortunately they are necessary. I kept it simple but I think elegant.
- Card base is Whisper White CS cut at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to card base.
- Second layer is Whisper White 5 x 3-3/4 embossed with Fluttering Embossing Folder. Adhere to first layer.
- Add strip of Pink Pirouette DSP 1 x 5 and flagged at one end. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on Whisper White 3-3/8 x 2-5/8 with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Adhere to a piece of Pink Pirouette CS 3-1/2 x 2-3/4.
- Add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card.
- Add bow and rhinestone.
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to inside of card.
- Second layer is Whisper White CS cut at 5 x 3-3/4. Stamp image with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Add a silver strip 1/4 x 5 and adhere to card.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!