Sympathy cards are not my favorite card to make, but unfortunately they are necessary. I kept it simple but I think elegant.
I used the Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set and paired it with Pink Pirouette card stock, ribbon and designer series paper. This design would be very pretty in Soft Sky as well.
I always like to finish the inside of the card. I used another sentiment from the same stamp set and added a 1/4″ strip of Silver Foil sheets.
- Card base is Whisper White CS cut at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to card base.
- Second layer is Whisper White 5 x 3-3/4 embossed with Fluttering Embossing Folder. Adhere to first layer.
- Add strip of Pink Pirouette DSP 1 x 5 and flagged at one end. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on Whisper White 3-3/8 x 2-5/8 with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Adhere to a piece of Pink Pirouette CS 3-1/2 x 2-3/4.
- Add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card.
- Add bow and rhinestone.
Inside of card:
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to inside of card.
- Second layer is Whisper White CS cut at 5 x 3-3/4. Stamp image with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Add a silver strip 1/4 x 5 and adhere to card.
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!