How about another Halloween card? This time around, I got to play with my new Stampin’ Blends and love, love, love them. They are so easy to use and will be available for sale on October 16, 2017.
Here are some tips on creating this card:
- I stamped the image on Very Vanilla CS with Memento Ink. (this is ink that is recommended with Stampin’ Blends.
- I cropped them out with the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies, and trimmed off the back section of the pumpkin.
- I used the Stampin’ Blend Light Pumpkin Pie Marker and colored the entire pumpkin.
- I highlighted with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Marker and blended the two together with the Light Marker.
- The inside of the eyes, nose and mouth are colored in with the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- I followed the same pattern with the Stampin’ Blend Old Olive Markers.
- I cropped out the “B” in both Basic Black CS and Pumpkin Pie CS with the Large Letters Framelits Dies.
Here is a close up:
You are going to love the new Stampin’ Blends. See for yourself in the video below:
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!