- I stamped the image on Very Vanilla CS with Memento Ink. (this is ink that is recommended with Stampin’ Blends.
- I cropped them out with the Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies, and trimmed off the back section of the pumpkin.
- I used the Stampin’ Blend Light Pumpkin Pie Marker and colored the entire pumpkin.
- I highlighted with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Marker and blended the two together with the Light Marker.
- The inside of the eyes, nose and mouth are colored in with the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- I followed the same pattern with the Stampin’ Blend Old Olive Markers.
- I cropped out the “B” in both Basic Black CS and Pumpkin Pie CS with the Large Letters Framelits Dies.
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!