Welcome to Makeover Monday!! Today’s project is created with the Kite Delight stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by to see how I stepped up yesterday’s Simple Sunday card!! Today, there are several changes and additions to my card for those of you who love detail.
I added several layers, clouds, Designer Series Paper, and an additional kite. All are colored with the So Saffron and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Here is a look at the inside.
Which one is your favorite?
Here are the Dimensions:
- So Saffron, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic White, 5-1/4 X 4
- Subtles DSP, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Granny Apple Green, 4-5/8 X 3-3/8
- Basic White, 4-1/2 X 3-1/4
- Basic White scrap for kites, clouds, & sentiment
- Granny Apple Green, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Subtles DSP, 3/8 X 3-3/4
- Granny Apple Green, 1/8 X 3-3/4
- Basic White scrap for kite