Welcome to Simple Sunday!! Today’s project features the Kite Delight stamp set.
Both kites are stamped with Memento Ink on Basic White and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. The colors I chose are So Saffron and Granny Apple Green.
The kites are fussy cut and adhered to the card front with Dimensionals.
To keep it simple, I just added two layers of card stock on the inside.
Here are the dimensions:
- So Saffron, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Granny Apple Green, 4-1/2 X 3-1/4
- Basic White, 4-3/8 X 3-1/8, emboss with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Basic White scrap for kites & sentiment
- Granny Apple Green, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8, for the inside
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4, for the inside
Check back tomorrow to see how I stepped up this card for Makeover Monday!!