Welcome to Makeover Monday!! Today’s project is a stepped up version of yesterday’s Simple Sunday card. It is created with Stampin’ Up’s! Hydrangea Haven stamp set and Hydrangea dies.
The image on this card is stamped with Smoky Slate, water colored with Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, and Pear Pizzazz, and die cut using the Hydrangea Dies. You can save 10% purchasing the stamp set and dies as a bundle if you place your order by May 2, 2022. After that date, they will be sold separately.
I added a few layers, an embossed layer, ribbon, tags, and a rhinestone that I colored with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends dark marker.
Here is a look at the Simple Sunday and Makeover Monday cards, side by side.
Here are the dimensions:
- Highland Heather, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Sweet Talk DSP, 4-7/8 X 3-5/8
- Basic White, 4-1/2 X 3-1/4
- Highland Heather, 4-3/8 X 3-1/8
- Basic White, 4-1/4 X 3, emboss with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Shimmery White, 4 X 2-3/4, stamp and die cut image
- Basic White & Highland Heather scrap, tags
- Basic White, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4, stamp image
- Sweet Talk DSP, 1/8 X 3-3/4