Welcome to Makeover Monday!! Today’s project is a stepped up version of yesterday’s Simple Sunday card. I used the Go To Greetings stamp set and the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper.
To step up this card, I simply colored the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper with the Orchid Oasis and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I also added a couple of layers and some embellishments.
Here are the two cards side-by-side.
Here are the dimensions:
- Orchid Oasis, 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 score at 4-1/4
- Basic Black, 4-7/8 X 3-5/8
- Perfectly Penciled DSP, 4-3/4 X 3-1/2
- Starry Sky, 3-5/8 X 1-5/8
- Starry Sky DSP, 3-1/2 X 1-1/2
- Basic White & Orchid Oasis scrap
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Basic White, 4-7/8 X 3-5/8
- Perfectly Penciled DSP, 4-7/8 X 3/8