Welcome to Simple Sunday. Today’s project is created with the new Wonderful World stamp set. This stamp set is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-bration, July 1 – August 31, 2022.
Stampin’ Write Markers were used to color directly on the stamp before stamping the image on the Basic White card stock. Next, I used a Blending Brush to lightly apply Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz ink to “shadow” the image.
- Melon Mambo, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic White, 3-5/8 X 4-7/8
- Basic White, 3-1/2 X 4-3/4, stamp image
- Basic White, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8, inside
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4, stamp inside image
Please check back tomorrow for Makeover Monday to see how I step up this card.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!