Welcome to Simple Sunday!! I am using the Cottage Rose Bundle today for this edition of Simple Sunday/Makeover Monday.
Although this card is simple, it is very beautiful!! What do you think.
The images are stamped with Versamark on Shimmery White Card Stock and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. This is necessary because the images are water colored with a Water Painter.
The background is embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. This embossing folder adds a subtle texture without being overwhelming.
Here are the Dimensions:
- Orchid Oasis, 5-1/2 X 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4
- Silver Foil, 4-5/8 X 3-3/8
- Basic White, 4-1/2 X 3-1/4, emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Shimmery White scraps
- Basic White scrap, stamp sentiment & die cut with the Sending Dies
- Basic White, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Shimmery White scrap
If you would like to make one (or more) for yourself, these of the products you will need: