Welcome to Makeover Monday!!
I hope you are enjoying my Simple Sunday/Makeover Monday Series. Occasionally, I find it difficult to create simple cards. So for me, it is a challenge.
Today’s Makeover Monday project has additional elements and changes to yesterday’s Simple Sunday card.
I began with a fun fold base and added Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper and embellishments. The ribbon is also changed to the Black & White Gingham.
Here is a peak at the inside.
- Melon Mambo, 8-1/4 X 4-1/4, score at 2-3/4
- Basic White, 3-7/8 X 2-3/8
- Melon Mambo DSP, 3-3/4 X 2-1/4
- Polished Pink, 6-1/2 X 3-1/4
- Melon Mambo, 2-7/8 X 2-7/8
- Basic White, 2-3/4 X 2-3/4, emboss with the Timeworn Type EF
- Basic White scrap for flowers & teacup
- Pear Pizzazz scrap for leaves
- Basic White, 3-1/8 X 3-1/8, stamp sentiment
- Basic White, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4, emboss with the Timber EF
- Melon Mambo DSP, 1 X 5-1/2, flag ends
Products used – click on product to purchase.