Welcome to Makeover Monday!! Today’s card is a stepped up version of yesterday’s, Simple Sunday card using Stampin’ Up’s! All Bundled Up stamp set.
Several elements have been added to this card to appeal to the avid stamper. First, the beautiful host designer series paper, Celebrate Everything, is in the background. A piece of Poppy Parade that has been embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder is also added.
This image is stamped on Shimmery White card stock, water colored with a Water Painter, and die cut using the Scary Silhouettes dies. Ribbon and rhinestones have been added for the finishing touches.
Here is a side-by-side look at the two cards.
Here are the dimensions:
- Poppy Parade, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Shimmery White, 4-5/8 X 3-3/8
- Celebrate Everything DSP, 4-1/2 X 3-1/4
- Poppy Parade, 3-1/8 X 2-5/8, emboss with the Timeworn Type EF
- Shimmery White, 3-1/4 X 2-3/4, stamp image and die cut
- Shimmery White scrap
- Sahara Sand, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Shimmery White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Celebrate Everything DSP, 3/8 X 3-3/4