I am ready for Spring or at least Valentine’s Day!! This morning’s Breakfast Club card is like a breath of fresh air.
- Wipe the surface with a embossing buddy before stamping with Versa Mark to prevent attracting any unwanted embossing powder.
- Use a piece of wax paper in-between the window frame and the silver foil paper so that it is easily removed from the die.
- Corrugated paper works great for the window sill to add texture.
- Save 15% when you bundle the Happy Home Stamp Set and the Hearth & Home Framelits.
- 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4
- 5-1/4 x 4 Pink Pirouette
- 5 x 3-3/4 Whisper White, emboss with Brick Wall Embossing Folder
- 3 x 3-1/4 Silver Foil, run through Big Shot with Window Framelit
- 2-1/2 x 2-3/4 Shimmery White, stamp image with VersaMark and heat emboss with Silver Embossing Powder, color with Aqua Painter and Pear Pizzazz ink
- 3-1/2 x 1 White Corrugate Paper, run through Big Shot with Window Sill Framelit
- Embellish with Pink Pirouette ribbon and Blushing Bride hearts
THANKS FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!