I love the look of Soft Sky and Silver for Christmas! Don’t you? Oh Joy is a sentiment out of the Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set that is designed to coordinate with our Watercolor Christmas Project Kit. (Stampin Up kits are perfect for those crafters that want quick and pretty results.)
The sentiment is the only stamped image on this card. All the other elements were cropped out with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies.
Tips & Tricks
- First I embossed the Whisper White card stock with Winter Wonder Embossing Folder and added Dazzling Diamonds to the snowflake.
- I cropped out all three snowflakes using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies.
- I heat embossed the sentiment with Silver Embossing Powder and cropped it out with the Stitched Framelits Dies.
- The scalloped oval is from Stampin’ Up’s Layering Oval Die Collection. (A must have in my opinion.)
- Of course, a card is not finished until the inside is done.
The Watercolor Christmas Project Kit includes all the supplies to make 20 beautiful cards.
Below are the products I used to create today’s card. Click on the products to order anytime!!
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin Up Demonstrator!!