Welcome to Makeover Monday!! Today’s Makeover Monday card is created with Stampin’ Up’s Painted Poppies stamp set.
First, the image is stamped on Basic White and die cut using the Hippo & Friends Dies. These die are on the Last Chance List.
The image is stamped with Memento ink and colored with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers.
On the inside of the card, I added designer series paper and a portion of the Hippo & Friends die. The Baker’s Twine is also on the Last Chance List and is part of the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack.
Here is a side-by-side look at the Simple Sunday and Makeover Monday cards.
Here are the dimensions:
- Poppy Parade, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic Black, 4-7/8 X 3-5/8
- Basic White, 4-3/4 X 3-1/2
- Poppy Parade DSP, 2-1/4 X 3-1/4, die cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies
- Basic White, 2-1/4 X 3-1/4, stamp & die cut
- Basic White, 1/2 X 3, stamp sentiment with the Expressions of Friendship Host Stamp Set
- Basic Black, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Poppy Parade DSP, 3/8 X 3-3/4
- Poppy Parade DSP scrap, die cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies