Welcome to Makeover Monday!!
Are you an avid stamper? If so, I think you will like today’s Makeover Monday project.
I stamped the image twice and die cut using the Fabulous Frames Dies. The background is embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and layered on Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper.
Designer Series Paper and Baker’s Twine is added on the inside to appeal to the avid stamper as well.
Here is a side-by-side look at both cards.
- Balmy Blue, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Balmy Blue DSP, 5-1/4 X 4
- Basic Black, 4-7/8 X 3-5/8
- Basic White, 4-3/4 X 3-1/2, emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Basic White, 4 X 3-1/4, stamp and die cut with the Fabulous Frames Dies
- Basic Black, 4-1/4 X 7/8
- Balmy Blue DSP, 4-1/4 X 3/4
- Basic White, 3 X 1/2
- Basic White, 5-1/8 X 3-7/8
- Basic White, 5 X 3-3/4
- Balmy Blue DSP, 5 X 3/8