Welcome to Makeover Monday!!
Today’s project is a stepped up card using the Easter Bunny Bundle. I added a few die cuts and layers to yesterday’s Simple Sunday card.
Just like yesterday’s card, I water colored the bunny on Shimmery White cardstock. I used the Easter Bunny Punch to crop him out, and adhered him to a stitched square.
Here are the two cards, side-by-side.
- Melon Mambo, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic White, 3-5/8 X 4-7/8
- Basic White, 3-1/2 X 4-3/4, emboss with the Quatrefoil EF
- Hues of Happiness DSP, 3 X 3, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Melon Mambo, 2-1/2 X 2-1/2
- Basic White, 2-1/2 X 2-1/2, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Shimmery White & Basic White scrap
- Melon Mambo, 3-1/2 X 5/8
- Basic White, 3-1/2 X 1/2