Welcome to Makeover Monday!!
Today’s project is a stepped up card using the Easter Bunny Bundle. I added a few die cuts and layers to yesterday’s Simple Sunday card.
Just like yesterday’s card, I water colored the bunny on Shimmery White cardstock. I used the Easter Bunny Punch to crop him out, and adhered him to a stitched square.
Here are the two cards, side-by-side.
- Melon Mambo, 11 X 4-1/4, score at 5-1/2
- Basic White, 3-5/8 X 4-7/8
- Basic White, 3-1/2 X 4-3/4, emboss with the Quatrefoil EF
- Hues of Happiness DSP, 3 X 3, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Melon Mambo, 2-1/2 X 2-1/2
- Basic White, 2-1/2 X 2-1/2, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Shimmery White & Basic White scrap
- Melon Mambo, 3-1/2 X 5/8
- Basic White, 3-1/2 X 1/2
I really enjoy the cute cards you come up with. Many are quick to make. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial with us.
Gorgeous card! Never would have thought to use that color…it works. 🙂